With the paperwork

It’s boring, but it’s not hard, and we need to get it done super-swiftly!

We’re expediting your paperwork through the system so you’ll have access to our educational technology. And you need that access to work with us over the summer to set up your class.

We’ve been told that the college has mandated that every faculty member who’s scheduled to teach in the fall to take a training course in a digital platform. They’re paying each of us $500 for the labor of that. We have yet to learn more details about this, but we understand that you can take your training course in the first two weeks of June *if* we can get your paperwork processed by then. The sooner, the better!

Here are the forms. Please fill them out and submit them to the department office (see below) by Monday, April 27:

If you have any questions, send an email addressed to:

Kim Smith: Kimberly.Smith@qc.cuny.edu, and
Jamie Arizmendy: Jamie.Arizmendy@qc.cuny.edu

And when you’re finished, email the finished forms to Kim and Jamie.

You’ll meet them at the orientation. They hold our department together with skill and really unflagging grace, as you’ll see. They are *the best*.

*** I understand that some of you are having trouble with this PDF, and I don’t understand why, so I’m just exporting it  to share it as a Word document to work around the problem. This should work-!